Business owners, more people want to raise money for a good cause and have fun doing it. They are realizing that entertainment centers (such as yours) are a perfect location for their event. Fortunately, you can help make their event a success.
Do you need skates for your facility? Check out our inventory!
Here are three ways you can help your guest make their fundraising event a success:
Help market the event.
- The guest who is planning the event is doing everything possible to spread the word. She is posting on Facebook, telling people by word of mouth, and hanging flyers all over town. If you help her market the fundraising event, more people will likely show up, which is great advertising for your business.
- Ideas: Add her event to your monthly newsletter, send out an email to everyone you know, and have the DJ announce the event during regular hours. Helping her market the event is an investment in future business.
Create a special offer for attendees.
- People love getting a good deal. It actually does something in their brain that helps them feel good about spending money. So, give them an offer that their brain canâ€™t resist!
- Ideas: Everyone loves â€œbuy one, get oneâ€ deals. Encourage people to bring a friend, and discount their ticket if they do! Or, let attendees know that their admission is a donationÂ and that all profit will be given to the fundraising event that they are attending
Make guests feel appreciated.
- Guests love to feel that their presence is valued. This works well for you too because if they feel appreciated at your entertainment center, they’re likely to come back!
- Ideas: You can make them feel appreciated by welcoming them at the door, introducing yourself, and thanking them for coming. Offer a coupon or meal deal to everyone who is attending the event.
Good planning and special touches are key ingredients for a successful fundraising event. We hope this event brings you even more business!