Here are some planning tips and holiday event ideas for business to keep your skating center busy this holiday season:
- Find a local charity to partner with. The holiday season is a great time to host a food or toy drive. By offering discounted admission in exchange for a donation, you can help your community, stay busy, and spread a little holiday cheer.
- Host a Secret Santa event. Host a special holiday event where everyone brings a small gift to exchange that evening. Your guests will love it!
- Create special party packages for Christmas and New Year’s parties. These are great for local businesses, churches, and social clubs looking to spice up their normal holiday parties.
- Throw a New Year’s Eve balloon drop party. New Year’s Eve is a huge party night, so go all out!
- No matter what you plan, make sure to get the word out. Post your events on Facebook and contact local event calendars to advertise.
After all the work you have put in to get your rink ready for the holidays, don’t let it go to waste by not being properly stocked. We have all the skating center supplies you need to keep your rink well-stocked all year long! Contact us today to make sure you have everything your skating center needs for the holiday season.