We bet you already know that October is National Roller Skating Month, but have you thought about ways to use that to your advantage?Â
We have a few easy ways to freshen up yourÂ skating center for October.
- New Prizes – Are the rewards for your arcade a little outdated? Check out the options from Southeastern Skate Supply. These novelties offer a huge markup opportunity, so donâ€™t skimp on keepingÂ prizes interesting.
- New Party Stuff – If you want to capture repeat party business (and why wouldnâ€™t you?), make sure that guests can make their party different from the last one. New tableware and themes go a long way.
- New Music – While retro nights or speciality music are a big hit with certain crowds, your day-to-day music should be fresh and exciting. Make sure your DJs are keeping up with whatâ€™s popular as well as whatâ€™s cutting edge.
Of course, no matter how awesome they are, updates arenâ€™t going to matter if no one sees them. How will youÂ draw people into yourÂ skating center?
- New Promotions – Consider a National Roller Skating Month promotion (or several) that makes sense with your demographics and business plan.
- New Events – Throwing a National Roller Skating Month party with fun specials is a great way to bring people in during an off-season.
- Publicize It! If customers donâ€™t know about your events, they canâ€™t attend! Keep your customers up to date through all the channels you have access to.
Southeastern Skate Supply is here to help! With a little bit of extra effort, rink owners can turn this month into aÂ real winner.
Leave a Reply