Earning tickets at the arcade and trading them in at the redemption counter was one of the greatest joys as a child! So make sure your prize counter is well stocked with all the best novelty toys to keep your young guests happy and coming back!
Here are a few of our favorite classic novelty toys:
- Whoopie Cushion – Â A nice big whoopie cushion is every prankerâ€™s favorite. A good whoopie cushion is sure to bring a laugh when deployed on the chair of an unsuspecting friend.
- Paddle Ball – This old favorite is a classic! It even helps improve hand-eye coordination along with just plain being fun!
- Jack and Ball Set – This classic game can trace its origins all the way back to ancient Greece and the game of knucklebones. Todayâ€™s version is made of rubber and plastic, but it is just as fun! Thereâ€™s a reason this game has been so popular for so long.
- Temporary Tattoos – Temporary tattoos are fun to apply and wear!
- Mood Rings – Â These groovy rings first became popular in the 1970s, but kids today love them just as much. Color changing rings are fun, and thereâ€™s a reason theyâ€™ve been popular for over 4 decades.
- Candy Necklace – One part candy, one part toy, and one part childrenâ€™s fashion accessory, candy necklaces are a fun way to snack and show off your winnings!
Along with skates and rink equipment, Southeastern Skate Supply has a ton of great novelty items available for your skating rink arcade. Order yours today!
Leave a Reply