Earning tickets at the arcade and trading them in at the redemption counter was one of the greatest joys as a child! So make sure your prize counter is well stocked with all the best novelty toys to keep your young guests happy and coming back!
Here are a few of our favorite classic novelty toys:
- Whoopie Cushion – A nice big whoopie cushion is every pranker’s favorite. A good whoopie cushion is sure to bring a laugh when deployed on the chair of an unsuspecting friend.
- Paddle Ball – This old favorite is a classic! It even helps improve hand-eye coordination along with just plain being fun!
- Jack and Ball Set – This classic game can trace its origins all the way back to ancient Greece and the game of knucklebones. Today’s version is made of rubber and plastic, but it is just as fun! There’s a reason this game has been so popular for so long.
- Temporary Tattoos – Temporary tattoos are fun to apply and wear!
- Mood Rings – These groovy rings first became popular in the 1970s, but kids today love them just as much. Color changing rings are fun, and there’s a reason they’ve been popular for over 4 decades.
- Candy Necklace – One part candy, one part toy, and one part children’s fashion accessory, candy necklaces are a fun way to snack and show off your winnings!