The New Year is just days away. Itâ€™s the perfect time for a fresh start, as skaters across the country make resolutions to get healthier, have more fun, and spend more time doing fun family activities in 2017. But as much as weâ€™d like to start the New Year with a bang, we just canâ€™t hold in the news: a brand new roller-skate is coming to Southeastern Skate Supply!
Coming to Southeastern Skate Supply: P1 Skates
Weâ€™ve been working hard to develop a top-of-the-line skate that will revolutionize skating rinks. And itâ€™s finally here! Weâ€™re excited to introduce the first skate in our new P1 skate line: APEX. So what is it?
- The APEX skate bridges the gap between kidsâ€™ skates like Charger and adult skates like the GTX-500 or GT-50. Itâ€™s ideal for tweens and young teens, which is the target demographic for most skating rinks in the U.S.
- The APEX quad skate is available in sizes 10J-5.
- They have a hubbed wheel thatâ€™s smaller in diameter than skates like GTX-500, but they reach a level of performance thatâ€™s unheard of for a â€œkid skate.â€ Itâ€™s the first skate made for daring younger kids with the determination and skill to learn new tricks.
- They have an ABEC-1 bearing that gives skaters a better roll than similarly priced skates.
- Versatility in marketing for the P1 line. Call it â€œPosition Oneâ€ for sporty kids and â€œPlayer Oneâ€ for the gamer crowd.
- APEX skates have a competitive suggested retail price, making them a sure hit at skating center Pro Shops.
Revitalize your skate stock with the best new quad skates on the market. Contact Southeastern Skate Supply to purchase APEX skates for your rink.
Leave a Reply